01-12-2013, 12:45 AM   #23
ki__
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 M2C 6MT

Garage List
Thanks everyone for the comments

My car is Space Gray for those that are curious, it's the lighting and editing that give it that brown concrete color in the photos. I will also try to get a video up for it if I can.

So as far as a small review since installation, It's been a couple of days now, and I am in love with this exhaust. Yes it is a little loud at times, but I am happy with it 97% of the time. The only time it bothers me is leaving/coming home when I have to deal with 7 road bumps.... But... that is annoying no matter what

My GF also does not think it's obnoxious or too loud either. So as far as being a DD, it is better than expected. I can't imagine myself ever letting the exhaust go. It's just that good. Honestly guys, the way this exhaust sounds whether on the gas or coming to a stop at a light is extremely intoxicating. I am very picky about my exhausts, I hate too loud or obnoxious or not the "right" note for the car, but this creates such a good tone for the beast of a machine that the M3 is.

If you are on the fence whether this works as a DD or not, take it from a guy that drove with the M Performance Exhaust for 18 months, the Eisenmann Race exhaust works brilliantly as a DD.

Anyways, thanks again for the comments!

Oh and yes... When the unicorn diffuser becomes available again. It will be on the car.

Last edited by ki__; 12-12-2013 at 01:51 PM..
Appreciate 0