View Single Post
      03-15-2007, 10:22 PM   #12
edkh
Registered
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: e46 m3

big fra, the 996TT, GT3 and 3RS have been in my mind for the past year as well. I've even thought about switching to the CSL at one point. been driving the SMG for 3 years and wanting to go for something more hardcore. however, after seeing the geneva launch and rumours around, I'm in doubt that I'll wait for the E92 M if there'll be no SMG/DSG or anything less than 420hps. cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big fra View Post
After FINALLY seeing what i believe will be the finished article i have decided to cancel my order for the new M3.I find the car just to much(apart from the bonnet)the same as a standard coupe.While we all know that the power is going to be over 400hp i just dont think it's going to be that much faster:mad: .I also have a craving for a porsche which i don't think will go away until ive had 1 So im going to keep my CSL for another year and hopefully by the time i have saved a bit i will look at the following porkers:911 tt,911 GT3,911 GT3RS(All 996 models as i could never afford a 997 in those models!)
I hope all off you lad's enjoy your new m3 when it comes and i'll see you on the roads SCAGS