01-08-2014, 11:35 PM   #45
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Eh, the front looks like someone took a hammer to the sides and it's all squished. Rear end I can handle, but that front end is horrendous. The M4 looks so much better it's not even funny (IMO).

I can't stop looking at your sig, that is so nice. I've been eyeing a red BRZ the past couple of weeks.
I can respect that. It looks like they're taking two different approaches at this point... same class of car, just a different form of expression.

M will probably continue doing what they've always done. Take an already classically proportioned template, dress it up a bit so those "in the know" will get it, but don't overdo it. It's sort of expected as to what we're going to see these days. Which is fine, but I'm a bit tired of the recipe. (For the record, I would still sell a kidney for an M4)

I just like the level of detail in the RC-F. It's rare that I get so emotionally caught up in a car's design. I like to break it down and analyze it from chin to tail, so this has given me a lot to work with.

The FRS in my sig is my ideal GT86 if I was going to get one. Was dead set on basically replicating the guy below's build, but I think I'm going to be getting a 2015 Stang if the drive turns out to be promising. Decisions, decisions...
Appreciate 0