View Single Post
      09-14-2012, 05:44 AM   #7
pbonsalb
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 18 F90 M5, 99 E36 M3 Turbo

No. I did consider it and did communicated with Bren, who is obviously pretty knowledgeable and he provided me with some good advice about high flow cats and other mods.

I ended up going with the Vishnu water/meth tune. The octane enhancement allows more ignition timing and that makes more power. Without the octane enhancement, I do not think higher ignition targets can be maintained consistently. I think the car drives great and pulls hard under any condition.

Have not been to a dyno so I have no test results for you. You can find some Vishnu testing results here in this forum if you do some searching. Hopefully, I will go soon. If you want to come up to NH, you can drive it.

I did about $3k worth of mods and am very happy with the car the way it is now. Top Speed X-Pipe modded with four resonators so it is civilized, used underdrive crank pulley, K&N air filter, Vishnu tune with meth injection, H&R Sport springs, clutch stop, clutch helper spring delete, braided brake lines, and upgraded brake pads. And full maintenance like all fluids, filters, plugs, etc.
Appreciate 0