Game
------
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy View Post
Not just him...

When he had the ball, no one picks... it's always iso. When he posts up, no one moves. I'm not sure if that's Mike brown's plan. I've seen quite a few posts up/1 on 1 by Fisher, Gasol, and Kobe. It would've been better if there were support when they post up, but there was none.

Kobe had a very poor FG% today. Yes, he was chucking the ball, but that's him. He's always like that and he does get the ball in the basket sometimes. He was just unlucky to miss THAT many. It wasn't like he forced all those shots, some of them were decent, just didn't go in.

However, if it's not Mike Brown's plan to play all those iso/1 on 1 posts ups, then yea...I'd blame Kobe for being Rambo today. He should've passed the ball more often.
That's because he's a ball killer, he gets the ball and that's that...a shot is going up. He tries too hard to be the guy to make the big play and it killed them tonight.

The Lakers got back into the game by going through Bynum and Pau, Kobe comes in and starts chucking them out of the game (missed 22 shots most in his career) and then committing the biggest turnover of the game. This one is on him.

Btw, this was Kobe's first chuck job of the season.