Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: IG: khanhdom

Garage List
2015 BMW M4 F83  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoblotto View Post
The thing is not just about the quality of the product. A lot of it has to do with how they have handled it. Completely and totally unprofessionally. And if they have fixed their QC issues, thats great. But their attitudes, blatant deception, and lack of customer service has tainted the brand enough so that any enthusiast that is aware will avoid their brand.

And its unfortunate because I really like the way quite a few of their wheels look. Oh well...
well as I said, they have admitted their faults and their customer service has improved tremendously. They recommitted themselves to be a more professional company when they rebranded themselves earlier this year. I received my ADV1 wheels in under 4 weeks and the quality is great. Had no problems with customer service and did it to the specs I wanted.

People are still bringing up threads that was 3 years ago, I don't think it's fair to do so. People letting isolated threads from the past to judge the company now years later. As I said, the quality and customer service has greatly improved, otherwise I don't think I would see so many ADV1's at TX2k this year on high performance exotics.
Appreciate 0