Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: IG: khanhdom

Garage List
2015 BMW M4 F83  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestigefrzn View Post
Not sure if you guys follow Pertplus on Instagram... But he just ordered a set of ADV's for his car. This is the same guy that had a million sets of HRE and vowed to use nothing else. I am not saying anything bad about him so you guys don't take it the wrong way. All I'm saying is he spoke bad about them and is giving them a chance to make right. He said it himself, if they mess up, then lesson learned. But he's giving them a chance.

I know Jordan personally and also had a set on my E46 M3. Many people in this thread have never had any direct dealings with the company, but are quick to jump on the hate bandwagon. They are just going with the masses and saying the same thing. Like any business, there comes ups and downs. Were things dealt with incorrectly in the past. Yes I will agree. But ADV.1 has done what they could to make right and taking things in a different direction. I know it takes a long time to build back your reputation once it was tainted, but it is possible.
what was his IG? I used to follow him but I forgot why I stopped. Just noticed he's banned on here now, wonder why.
Appreciate 0