View Single Post
      04-21-2009, 10:58 PM   #24
sirploppy
5 Star General
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3

Again, they are just pissed off because they missed the deals... and taking their frustrations out on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorD View Post
Oh damn, you're on to me. My goal was to get people calling BMW dealerships all across the country. Man, you're really badass at this detective work. Is your mom Angela Lansbury?

You're right, I should post up the sales invoice so people like yourself can call BS on something on the invoice. You don't want to believe it, so you'll always find an excuse. I also think it's hilarious that you think I should attempt to gain the acceptance of outstanding forum members, such as yourself, to make myself feel better. I posted what I did to help someone else get a deal. The ones that have been truly interested have PMed me, and I did what I could to help them. I don't care if some pissed off guy halfway across the country believes me or not. The best part is we're both still stuck with the deals that we got. I'm trying to help, and you're on a witch hunt. I will sleep just as well tonight if you, or anyone on this board, doesn't believe me. You're just a screen name.

What will really piss you off is that my deal isn't the best one out there. I've heard from a few other forum members that got better deals, but they don't want to deal with the BS of underachieving agitators such as yourself.

Happy hunting.
Appreciate 0