07-06-2014, 12:25 PM   #3
jphughan
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 Cayman GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by track_warrior
In summary my evaporator died and was replaced by the dealer, they scratched my trim and replaced it under warranty. Then i started getting a rattle from my dash that has gotten worse. I have taken the car to BMW of San Antonio 7 times now for the same issue and they still cant get it right. They will return the car noise free and the noise will show up the next day. Im not picky at all but the noise is so bad you can hear it with the slightest uneven road surface or while turning as the chassis flexes even with the stereo at low to mid volume.

Anybody have any suggestions as to what to do? Should i contact BMW of NA? Does anybody have their contact info?

Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advice.
Well, if you go to www.bmwusa.com, as with most websites, you'll find a "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the homepage, and in there you'll find an email and phone number for Customer Relations. Also, with that many service appointments you should have gotten multiple survey requests by now, and in those surveys is a checkbox you can select to indicate that you want to be contacted by a BMWNA representative about your service experience.

As for the dash, I've got a couple rattles myself but I've always felt that having some random tech tear my entire dash down was likely to cause more problems than it would solve. And doing it 7 times almost guarantees that IMHO.

Gone but not forgotten:
'11.75 M3 E92 Le Mans | Black Nov w/ Alum | 6MT (owned 5/2011 - 11/2015)
Appreciate 0