View Single Post
      11-26-2012, 12:21 PM   #34
dvpouldar26
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 328i, Porsche 987.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayaumShoushaniE92 View Post
thank you so much for all of your help man. i appreciate it. would you say that the JRZ RS1's are significantly better than the TCK single or double adjustable coilovers?
I think both JRZ's and TCK are great, but there's also a big price difference, and I know you mentioned price is an issue. According to HP Autowerks, JRZ's S/A's are around 4500 retail and TCK's are around 3000 for their D/A. However, JRZ's are widely used and it would be easier to get info on setup from others compared to TCK's which I haven't heard too many things about on the E9x's. I'd definitely give HP Autowerks and The R's Tuning a call because I know they've installed and dialed in a few of these setups.

I'd still look at KW CS. For street driving and your budget, I think it's a great choice. If you're not happy with their standard spring rates (I think they are 514/800), you can always just swap in another set of Swift springs with the spring rates of your choosing. I'd recommend going with the KW CS's and saving the rest of your money for pads/fluid/tires, unless you have those already.
Jet Black / Gloss Black Grilles / 8000k D1S low beam / 6000k HID fogs / GP Thunder 8500k angels & cornering bulbs / black reflectors / gloss black vinyled window trim / tints / smoked rear turn signals / black roundels / AC Schnitzer roof spoiler / VRS style decklid spoiler / Matte black Stripes / Rear fogs / matte mirrors / 19" LM reps / APR lip
Appreciate 0