View Single Post
      03-22-2007, 06:49 AM   #18
mudd786
Private
Rep
Drives: M3 E36

Hi new to the forum but LONG time reader, have had the daddy m3 e36 evo 4 door, have placed my deposit (£3K) for 4 door m3 #1! the figures stated would you say they are conservative if so do audi and the rest of the comp not do the same?, i was hoping for 430BHP but definitaly wantd more torque than the RS4 , but wouldnt the m3 be puuting much more of it to the road wheels as there is no four wheel drive, so theoretically lighter car lower centre of grav more torq to the wheels surely equals faster 0-60?? also looking at the cool pics posted of the engine it seems the water pump is not going to be electric? and also like the previous post i was hoping for the individual chambers coz that always look hot but may be its due to space saving reasons? newayz the mac is back BEEMAS RULE PS in the UK we have a show called top gear on there they implied that its not really so much of being conservative with the power figures its to do with making sure that where ever the vehicle gets shipped irrespective of altitude and quality of fuel they want it to atleast have the power that they state so it does not become embarissing, may be that is another reason figures are slightly higher in europe we generally have 95 ron as standard and 98 ron as super unleaded? thanks for hearing me out!!
Appreciate 0