hasta la pasta 27
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Chevy Silverado

Quote:
Originally Posted by RimasRS View Post
Well same here... Quitting also...
Second day and it is more difficult than yesterday. Specially few hours ago I was feeling even some kind of headache

But now it's better easier specially when I found this thread... I feel not alone.

Let's do THIS
Goodluck! It's for the best man. I've gone through cold sweats, trouble sleeping, headaches, jaw clenching, cramps and craving like hell. You need to wake up in the am and not think of your drive to work with a cig, or try and stay inside more. That's what I try and do. Think of your day as if you we're never a smoker. The BLU ecig was very handy. I keep the disposable one but I order the rechargeable 100 battery, USB charger, and LOW nicotine dose of cartridges. I decided not to go tobacco flavored since I don't want to enjoy that so I went with cherry and ill let you know how it is but if you are going to crack, buy an ecig in all honesty. Finiti is a harsher ecig. Can also look into v2 ecig a; never tried but are highly rated apparently. I'm looking into ordering it. Hope this helps and keep us posted. If you smoke, post it and you can look back at it
Appreciate 0