04-15-2013, 10:21 AM   #4
dead ringer
09 M3 E90
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M3 E90 - DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamadub View Post
Did you try posting on AZBMW.org to find out? They may know just who it is. If you're interested in hearing an Eisenmann Sport, I have one.
didnt even know about that website, I just signed up. Yes I might take you up on listening to the Eisman in the future. Right now I am lining up a car wrap and then have some rims on order (due in next month). Since getting the car in December I have dropped enough $ into the car that the wife is getting a little upset, so need to hold off but an exhaust will be next up and I want to make sure its not too loud. My previous car was a subaru legaccy gt, with no cats and straight thru cans, it was REALLY loud and drove the wife crazy enough to down right hate the car, (I thought it sounded great)...

Anyways I figured this M3 was local here and wanted to meet up with him... thanks for the offer and will be in touch, and I will check out the forum

-DC