07-07-2010, 03:48 PM   #16
RevFreak14
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonwit904 View Post
By and large that is not the consensus I have read in any market....iPhone is largely regarded as the high water mark of mobile devices at the current time.

The reason BMW is working with Apple, and not Google/Android is totally understandable - Android is Dependant upon the hardware, skin - and open to much interpretation, possibly being harder to integrate. Furthermore, even Android owners have iPods for the most part...who wants to plug in two devices?

And this has nothing to do with the fact that most Android devices tend to look like a childs first toy....versus the iPhone's avante garde design.

Customers in the US get a pass for getting android because AT&T sucks so badly, and the android devices are the next best thing you can get if you want a carrier that actually works (Verizon)
Agreed. AT&T sucks more & more everyday. Now I heard something that they are going to limit the data use on the Iphones or eliminate the unlimited data plans?? Anyone heard anything about this.

On another note, my Idrive works wonderfully with my Iphone except for the fact that I can't store mp3's from my Iphone in to the hard drive on my car. Hope they fix this problem.
99 Lexus GS400 - Gone
Appreciate 0