05-10-2011, 11:16 PM   #11
frozenfire
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisrw View Post
That kid is an idiot. He didn't get arrested for nothing, he got arrested for interfering with a police investigation. There is likely much more to this story then this video indicates.
you would be surpriced. I work for the state of california and one of my co workers was arrested and unlawfully detained (accoring to him) for a few hours because a cop thought he was being uncooperative (and on drugs) since he refused to look at his bright flash light (he had just gotten laser eye surgery) my co worker said he was trying to explain it to the cop but the cop just tackled him in front of the parking lot of a Bank of America building late in the eveing (where he was working and was on a 15 minute break).

He went to court/arbitration (or something among those lines) and had proof that he was working late, had doctors notes saying he had just gotten laser eye surgery, plus now he is tax auditor for the state, and from the sound of it (to me) it really does sound like he got arrested for no real reason other than a pissed off cop. He just recently settled or what ever you call it, and i assume it he must have gotten a pretty good settlement out of it, since he is currently looking for an AMG Benz and makes less than me (but maybe he just has more money and/or finances him self better)... So yeah tax dollars at work...

Last edited by frozenfire; 05-10-2011 at 11:26 PM..
Appreciate 0