12-30-2013, 04:52 PM   #15
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMcV3y View Post

I'll attach two pictures of non-closed vehicles that are allowed worldwide on racetracks. In the smaller of the two vehicles, I've had that up to 166 mph on a track and was 100% within the guidelines. I had all of the required safety equipment, which did not include a rollbar, harness, fire extinguisher, nor ABS. The larger vehicle (red and white), is a convertible but has four wheels instead of two.

Both of the vehicles above (Honda Sport bike and Mercedes Vodaphone F1 chassis) are not allowed at BMW CCA HPDE events. We do not allow TWO wheeled vehicles at all. Perhaps check with https://bmwmoa.org/ .

I'm still looking for the roof on the larger , red and white " convertible"... perhaps a grid girl walked off with the Umbrella that covers the driver on the grid..? We do not allow OPEN WHEEL racecars either... so leave the retired March Cosworth chassis, SRF, and Formula Ford at home. And. while we are at it... Here's your sign.....

now that I have addresed the *ridonkulous and inane* part of your reply.. I will provide further explanation to your questions shortly. I actually crafted a nice reply and it got nuked when my log in timed out.. sigh...

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 12-30-2013 at 06:27 PM..
Appreciate 0