12-30-2013, 04:10 PM   #14
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klepper1 View Post
Does Tier 2 registration open today? On the main page (http://msreg.com/TexasTrifecta14) it still shows as "closed".

Also, for Tier 2 do you need an email invitation? I thought is was open to all memmber of the three chapters. I was going to register today, but the registration link states:

"Drivers who are eligible for TIER 1 or TIER 2 registration will receive email invitations. These drivers are drawn from those who have supported us by participating in BMWCCA Texas Region Driving schools within the past year and members of the three Texas Region BMWCCA chapters."

I am in the Houston chapter but I did not get an email.

if you attended the trifecta last year, you should have received an email from the registrar via motorsport reg.

An email to the entire general houston chapter would have to be generated from a Houston Chapter social chair. It is my understanding that copy was forwarded from the DE chair to all three chapters socal chairs for distribution. In order to determine why you did not receive an email from the chapter, first confirm that the email address for you on file with BMWCCA.ORG is your current correct address. Then, contact your chapter social chair to determine if the email was forwarded.

PS. IMPORTANT NOTE! ** Receipt of the email is NOT required for you to register. *** Registration is now open for all current members of the 3 texas chapters (Lonestar, Tejas and Houston). The Trifecta registars are closely reviewing each entry to confirm that the individual is tier 1, tier 2, tier 3 etc before processing the event registration.

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 12-30-2013 at 04:48 PM..
Appreciate 0