View Single Post
      03-07-2008, 03:14 PM   #1
Mack211
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 - DCT

M3s from Classic BMW in Dallas

I just got back from my local dealer. They had 1 coupe and 1 sedan. The sedan is already sold and being picked up tomorrow. The coupe is their demo car and will not be sold. I never thought I would say this but the red is absolutely beautiful in the sunlight. I hated every picture I saw of it but it is really a great color outside. The tan interior is def. not for me. The cars lines are just stunning in person. I was able to start the engine and it was def. different than I expected. Coming from a UUC TSE on my current e46 I for some reason was expecting a loud v8 roar when started. What I actually heard was a nice district BMW engine with the slight high pitch startup and not much exhaust noise on rev. I wasn't able to drive it so I am sure it sounds different in motion. My main reason for going to the car was to hear the sound system. I currently do not have the enhanced premium sound on order but that will be changing. The quality of sound compared to my base sound system in my 325 is a night and day difference. The sound has such an amazing base and highs.
Next, he showed me the sedan which was in Silverstone II. I am surprised how much I did not like this color. It could have just been the lighting but there was way too much light blue in it for me. I am sure some will love it but this was not for me. I am still very glad about my choice on Space Gray. The sedan like some others have said is a beast. I honestly love the look of it and almost want to consider changing my order to one. I typically hate the look of the sedans, but in person the lines look fantastic. I can see the sedans being a BIG hit once these get out more.

Anyways I gotta get back to work. I took way too long of a lunch break to go look at these. Sorry about the bad grammar and my horrible photo skills.
P.S. I do have these photos in much large resolution is anyone wants them emailed to them.
Attached Images