View Single Post
      09-29-2007, 01:38 AM   #1
Lex
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 330i M Sport Sport Wagon

Garage List
E92 M3 vs. E92 335 vs. E46 325i (no mods)

I was out on caravan last Wednesday ( I'm a Realtor) off of Kanan Road in SoCal & being so close to Mulholland drive I couldn't resist taking a spin, I went up Mulholland & down Decker Canyon Road turned around & went back up Mulholland I was almost at the top of Westlake Blvd. & on the opposite side going the other way down was an all Black E92 M3 with a all Black 335 both had dealer plates & both were debadged the 3 had the quad pipes & the 335 with the dual. So I turn around & follow them they were behind a motorcycle & another car so it was easy for me to catch up. The other cares continued on Decker & the M3 & 335 & me (2005 325i no mods, sport package, 184hp) continued on Mulholland, needless to say it was a blast the roads are very twisty & I was amazed I was able to keep up, I did mostly stay in second gear & my tail end was getting a little loose. These guys were good & they obviously knew the road, both of their cars were doing what seemed effortless around the twists & turns that I was pushing it a bit. It was bad ass they both had no body roll as far as I could tell. I continued to follow them to Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) & turned around. I do see them every once in a while out here but this was the first time I was able to actually follow them. It was a thrill I will not forget.
Attached Images

Last edited by Lex; 09-29-2007 at 08:30 AM.. Reason: add a picture
Appreciate 0