Rep
Drives: '15 M3

Garage List
2015 M3  [0.00]
2009 BMC Pro Machine  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving View Post
Congrats, great pick-up!

I felt the same way after testing an F30 335i Sportline. It was less visceral and "fast" felt strangely "too easy" as well. So I know what you mean. Later on, I got to test a 335i M Sport with the M adaptive suspension and I liked that one better.

Nevertheless, you wanted visceral, and you went straight to the best in that price range IMHO.

Doesn't take anything away from the F30. They just have different objectives. The upcoming M2 may be a better replacement for your E46.
Thanks Julie! I'm definitely looking forward to the specs on the M2.

LOVE your e92 M3! A buddy of mine has an Interlagos Blue e90 M3 and that car is NUTZ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post
Congrats on your "new" Cayman ! Very sharp looking car ! I would never have guessed the MY from the photo; it looks like new !

Very nice photo too; that orange building in the background really transmits some energy into the composition.

Happy riding !
Thanks Derek! The condition was definitely one of the selling points. Whoever owned it before took great care of it and it shows. The interior is absolutely flawless! Thanks for the feedback on the photo... it was definitely a happy accident... lol.

Question for you... does the M-sport package come standard with the turbine wheels in Canada? Looks great!
Appreciate 0