View Single Post
      08-05-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
artifice
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

FS: (SOLD)$45k 2008 e92 M3 (AW,6sp,EDC,NAV, PDC, heated seats)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD!!!

Hey guys I am selling my M3. I love this car but it is time I put the equity to other uses and I'm going to pick up an 09. Not sure how much it costs to ship cars but I am willing to entertain offers.

Reason for price drop... the dealership is offering me 43k, but if I trade I get a tax credit, but I can't find the car I want, so I adjusted to 45k for the tax I would have to put towards a new car. I think this is a great deal for this car. I've been looking for an 09 with all my options and I can't even find an 08 6mt, AW, tech, prem, winter, low miles), if I have to ship the car we can work out a deal or locals can get a little better deal. Let me know. If not sold by the end of the month I am going to just give it to the dealership. So, if you are a nice person and I get a good vibe I might work with the price

Disclaimer for car: The passenger rear was painted on the lower section by the wheel well because of small scratch that was driving me NUTS, so it was sanded and blended and looks factory. The only way you can tell is by a paint depth meter and instead of a measurement of 17 it is at on average a 20 (which means just a little extra clear coat which is hard to match factory).

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ype=b&make=BMW

Odometer Reading is about 28,300 might be 400 by the end of the weekend since I'm taking my gf out for her bday.

(EDIT for more pics and price dropped to $47,500 9/11/2011)
(EDIT For Price drop to $45k 10/22/2011)

(EDIT)Here are a few more pics taken today (8/8/11) Pulled it out of the garage. It is super hot in Texas so I hurried and kind of blew out the pictures but I'm sure you get the point... Plus I didn't have time to really clean her up. But you get the idea.

Please PM me here for phone or email info.

And.... Our daily beater, twinky truck .

Last edited by artifice; 11-02-2011 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: Updated Pics
Appreciate 0