02-28-2011, 02:50 PM   #119
Navin323i
Europrojektz East
United_States
Rep
Drives: See my Sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post

Our client, Mr Singh, is a unique individual. Having been a true car enthusiast for years, he knows exactly what he wants, and will stop at nothing to get it. Despite residing in a country that makes being a car enthusiast quite difficult, our client had one of the first LP640 Lamborghinis imported into India.
Hey Nate,

I enjoyed reading your post here and checking out all the nice pics, but one thing stood out that is bugging me, so I wanted to ask... could you please clarify the statement I bolded above?
As an Indian-American, I'm not sure if I should take what you said there as an insult or not... I'm sure you weren't trying to be offensive, but what do you base that comment on and how can you make such a blanket statement for an entire country?

I have plenty of friends living in India who are car enthusiasts... there is NOTHING about the country that makes it difficult for someone to be an enthusiast... if they wish to be car enthusiasts then there's nothing stopping them.

Thanks,
Navin

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 5spd 2000 323i
SPONSORED BY: BBS | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts | Race Apeel
Appreciate 0