j2m
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [10.00]
Talking Py Speed - Bobby** Great Experience**

I called PYSPEED on November 15th to order some winter wheels. I got put on the phone with Bobby, he was extremely helpful. I ended up deciding on the Avant Garde 18X8.5 Square set-up in black.
He told me the wheels would not ship for 1 week, I said that was fine. Shipping was at no charge.
On Nov 22nd the wheels shipped out VIA FED-EX Ground. I received a confirmation email with all tracking information. (without having to ask)
On Nov 27th the wheels were delivered to my US shipping address, and I had them in Canada on Nov 29th.
I am very happy with my experience with Bobby and PY.
I have ordered $$THOUSANDS$$ of dollars worth of parts for my BMW's and had never ordered from PYSPEED. I would say that my experience with Bobby was one of my best, all of the information he provided was accurate. When I called I wasn't sure which wheels I was going to get. Bobby was extremely patient and never a "pushy" salesmen (which i hate).
I will definitely order from him again and would recommend PYSPEED.

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
Appreciate 0