View Single Post
      10-24-2012, 05:14 PM   #2
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

This has definitely exceeded any expectation I had going into this venture. I remember going to the track to meet Richard and a few other M3post members for the first time. I didn't know what to expect but I wanted to socialize with some like minded car guys. As you can see, that social event has turned into something I'm very passionate about. The M Club has afforded me the opportunity to meet a great group of enthusiast throughout the Houston area and beyond. M3Post has played a significant role in our ability to communicate and reach out to a very large audience. I want to personally thank all of you "gearheads" for the luv and support. To all of the locals......as I always say, you are the Houston M Club. I'm just the marketing mouth piece that enjoys bringing you together for a good time.......................Phil
2016 GT4.....Sapphire Blue Metallic, Platinum stitch Leather/Alcantara interior, Carbon Fiber Trim, PCM w/Nav, Guards Red Belts, 2 Zone Climate, Sport Chrono, LWB, Smokers Pack, Big Gas Tank, Light Design Pack, Bi-Xenon w/PDL, Auto Dim Mirror, Clear Side Markers, GTS Clear Taillights
Appreciate 0