Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M*Hershey View Post
I've been debating on a SC setup....since EAS has dealt with BOTH VF & now ESS....which would you recommend?

Given that your professional experience in dealing, working with and/or installing the systems not to mention the general access to both SC kits are on a much more consistent basis than the average ///M enthusiast.

*"Search" is my friend & I know that....simply asking for EAS' professional opinion

I was contemplating the ESS 535 kit.
The VF540 kits were released about 6 months ago and do not require manifold replacement when upgrading to an intercooled system.

ESS 535 kits have proven themselves through the test of time, and many M3Forum members can attest the quality/feel of the systems, as well as making consistent numbers run after run on the dyno, as well as the street. For a slight bump in power, 535 kits can be bumped to 575, provided you have access to 93 or better fuel (CA being restricted to 91 octane).

The main goal is having a shop that has experience and can offer support before as well as after the sale - as well as answer questions along the way.

Both the VF540 and ESS VT1-535 kits are very good, you can't go wrong with either one.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0