View Single Post
      05-12-2008, 11:29 AM   #76
stimpy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwma237 View Post
Hopefully this time with your larger vinyl logos, you'll be able to attract local police, sheriffs, CHPs, and the SWAT all at once to pull you over. That'll be an interesting story for your magazine attention.

You don't offend people with your stickers buddy, you just annoy the hell out of people when you drive 110mph down the 405 violating carpool rules. On top of that, glorifying it with pictures and what not. Trust, "purest" don't hate on your stickers, they hate drivers like you. Stay out of California.

And you are such a saint... lol you are ridiculous.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=104040&page=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwma237 View Post
I actually love Pasadena 50. Here's my reason:

It was in the middle of summer, July or August, I just finished eating/drinking at Z Sushi (terrible sushi btw) in South Pasadena, on Garfield. My face is bright red(purple actually) from all the Sake. I get into my car (98 Lex E300) and headed north to Dena from Alham. using local streets. I was following my co worker at the time but was very irritated by all the prime time traffic. In a middle of a residential area (S Los Robles & between Cali & Glenarm), I completely blew a stop sign. I deliberately did it bc I was just impatient. As I roll through the intersection, I see a patrol car parked under the shade on my left, literally waiting for someone to do a cali roll. We even made eye contact, bc my windows were down. I drove another 30 yards and pulled myself over w.o. the officer behind me yet. I just simply waited for him to park behind me rear, and of course, he did. My co worker phoned me and told me to put on my redsox newera (don't hate), so I did.

The overweight cop walked up and said "you gave up just like that huh?", i answered "what else can i do ya know?" After the traditional license/reg exchange and he walked backed as I stuck my head out and asked with a smirk "can't you just give me a warning?" I don't know why I even bothered to ask for a warning, bc I should've been happy that I wasn't tossed in a drunk tank. He came back after minutes handing me a ticket w. my license. I said "oh cmon man," and then he assertively said "JUST READ IT".

the ticket had "WARNING" circled.

I love it I love it.
________
BMW K1200LT
________
starcraft replays
________
Dodge Venom specifications
________
HOW TO SAUTE

Last edited by stimpy; 02-18-2011 at 04:30 AM..
Appreciate 0