06-09-2007, 05:38 AM   #63
MBITION
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1997 Boston Green M3 VFE SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
I post here because I feel like it and enjoy shooting crap about the M3, not to make money, so your comparison is irrelevant (and I'm on medical leave recovering from surgery). I won't comment on your (lack of) professionalism though...

Although I am not saying you are necessarily doing anything wrong or illegal by trying to sell your spot, be mindful that you have ticked off many people in doing so. That should tell you something...if you knew all these people in person and lived in the same community with them, would you still be doing the same thing? Finally, you are not adding anything to the M3 discussion on this board, so your initial post constitutes spam more than anything else.

Good luck doing what you're doing man!
I enjoy the same. I also made a post to offer an item that someone on this site might be interested in. If they are great, if not, then that is fine. Sorry to hear about you being on medical leave, hopefully you recover quickly.

As for if I knew these people, would I offer the same thing. obviously that depends on my relationship with them. I would certainly offer the spot if someone wanted it, the amount of profit depends on how close of a friend they are, and the situation they are in.

My rebuttal question would be this; If these people knew me, and lived and worked with me, would they be so quick to say the things they've said? Or would they actually ask some follow up questions and have some understanding about the situation. Or, if they were in the same situation, would they do the same thing?(not that most of them will answer honestly)
Appreciate 0