View Single Post
      03-15-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
emperur
EMPEROR
Rep
Drives: .........

bay area meet/bbq april 6th - sunday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

with the great success of the first meet. i have decided to accelerate the meet schedule and make up for the missed meets from last year. i think a meet once a month is the way it should be anyways. we are going to do some things a little differently from now on.

when - April 6th - Sunday at 10:30 am (yes 10:30 not 12:00 pm)

where - lake elizabeth park - 40000 Paseo Padre Parkway Fremont CA 94538 cross street is Sailway Dr. enter the park from this street.

drive = there will be a drive before the meet. be at the above location at 9am. sharp. and this time i won't be late.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...te=CA&zipcode=

put your name and select what you will be bringing on the list below. i really need everyone to RSVP to make sure that we have all food and stuff covered.

here are the things that we need for the bbq and meet. select things from here. also once the items have been selected, please select something else. please don't come empty handed. i am putting Lorrie in charge of making sure the list is in order.

hot dogs / burger buns / hot dog buns / chips & soda cans(cold) - let me know what kind you will be bringing so we can avoid having 7 of he same things / ketchup-mustard / egg rolls / cookies / apple pie / cups & utensils / napkins / charcoal( 2bags) / water bottles / cheese slices / veggies for the burgers.

1. emperor - burger patties
2. porschetech - bottled water - Will be casually late (after bbq)
3. Rated///M - Coke - "The good stuff"
4. flightz71 (Calvin) - Dorritos and Ruffles
5. DaBean (Fabien) - Burger Buns
6. AckM3 (Teh Shuffle Fairy) - Secret Stash + Charcoal + Matches
7. monological (Julian) - ketchup-mustard
8. bCaHnIaCnKa (Lorrie) - will not be on time - eggrolls
9. GNX6 (Scott) Utensils and Napkins
10. Krank - Two 12-packs of soda (Coke and Sprite/Barq's root beer unless otherwise requested), does someone want to handle ice/cooler?
11. JUM3 - CHICKEN WINGS.
12. m3JUAN - hot dogs
Appreciate 0