View Single Post
      08-01-2008, 09:50 AM   #366
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW

Congrats on the Eisenmann Sport performance Do you notice a funny smell at the moment? That will go away and the sound will fully mature around 1200 miles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrobc13 View Post
Okay here it goes...can't figure out how to do video yet but here are post install pics. I did go with the OEM flush mounted stock look with my install. The protruded pipes look okay for some...more aggressive I give you but the exhaust in itself is SO much of a change from the stock that all you need is to hit the start button and/or drive a few miles to figure out that you've got a whole different M3 now!

Car now has a deeper throaty growl to it at start up and throughout the throttle power range! At hard acceleration it sounds deeper without much drone. You can tell that the exhaust IS different when driving the car with the windows up however and can faintly hear the exhaust. With the windows down you can clearly hear the exhaust.

Overall very satisfied. Sounds great. Look excellent. Well worth the money...almost drove the car all the way home with the mute button on the radio just to hear the engine! LOL