03-29-2009, 11:31 PM   #20
FlyFish
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by skim View Post
Hi, peeps!
So.. a short intro about me, I started doing research on the e9x m3 thinking I'd pick it up in 2 yrs used and posted a few questions here. Then I found out about the 08 deals and a week later... I am an OWNER!
This feels almost unreal. I guess the good old saying of "there's always a bright side to everything" really fits the bill in my case. Bad economy, but dream car in my garage and she's new too!!

I won't post pictures since it just feels like a dime a dozen, but she's very special to me.
08 E90, 6sp, 18"s, AW with black interior + carbon leather, tech, premium, comfort, cold packages, rear shades and parking sensors. So I think it's fully loaded. Not sure what else I can be missing.

Anyways, this is my 4th BMW but my first M and sadly I don't think I can own a non-M anymore (bad for my finance.. sigh.. hehe).

Sweet! Same thing happened to me; I had the 135i for a year before being able to get the 'M'. Never thought I could afford one to be honest--hurray for the bad economy!!! oh....wait....
Appreciate 0