View Single Post
      10-22-2012, 12:27 AM   #1329
NikB316
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Competition, F83 M4

Only car wash I leave 100% satisfied every time. There aren't many car related places at all that I would recommend without any hesitation but Showroom Wash, Auto Couture, MaximumPSI (authorized for Active Autowerke) and Lucas S. @ JMK BMW for sales are my spots! Ever looking for a car Lucas has been the best car salesperson I have encountered. This includes my experience with:
Hunterdon BMW
Bridgewater BMW
Morristown BMW
Park Ave BMW
Ray Catena Porsche
Ray Catena Infiniti
Ray Catena Benz
Paul Miller Audi
Audi of Bernardsville
Maserati of Manhattan (Experience Auto Group)

So saying Lucas is the man really comes from a lot of different experiences. No bullshit/pressure, extremely knowledgable and right off the bat gives you a very nice few hundred over invoice without any back and forth BS. No inflated invoices, "funny" money factors, etc. When looking at a 550iGT there were none at JMK so I had to check the car out at Morristown BMW where my mom got her x5 when I wasn't around to help her out. Just wanted to see their pricing while I was there and it was some work to get them down to the same amount over invoice. Better yet, somehow their newly adjusted over invoice price had my lease payments a full $60 a month more than the same price over invoice from Lucas which leads to me believe they played around with the money factor. He's also a fellow enthusiast which is always nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4ces View Post
I went to check them out. We chatted for second and I told them Nick mentioned them on the forum. They were very pleased. I read the post and they said he was a really nice guy.

2014 M5 Competition Alpine/Sakhir
BMS Tune. Undercover Performance Custom Downpipes & Connector. H&R 10mm Spacers. BMW CF Rear Spoiler. IND Cosmetics. ALP & BEL Radar & Laser.
2011 Space Grey E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)

Last edited by NikB316; 11-13-2012 at 12:58 PM..
Appreciate 0