View Single Post
      09-02-2009, 09:46 AM   #28
tunnie
l33t
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by day1yun View Post
All this talk about $54k being too high is surprising. I'd like to see if anyone can find an e92 coupe just like this with dct, premium, tech, cw, enhanced premium sound and such low miles for much lower price than this. When I was looking for an 08 coupe not too long ago most of the low mileage coupes that were in the low 50's had undesirable history (stolen then recovered, manufacturer buy back, involved in collision, etc...) This car has less than 4k miles on it, its just barely out of the break in period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by warzilla View Post
BMW forums are the only forums that I see where lowballers and 'window-watchers' try to ruin or lower the price of a sale for prospective sellers. I don't know what it is, and been trying to understand it. When I stop by other forums (ie porsche forums), members are very helpful and courteous with other members with their sales. No one goes in and posts low ball offers for the hell of it.

If prices are a bit higher then the market bares, members are polite in revealing this, but by offering other offers on the market as reference (ie SHOW A LINK TO THAT 35k 08 M3 coupe with DCT for sale).

But people here are just malicious in their posts. Lets all be considerate and think about it for a second: If you are honestly trying to sell your vehicle, would it make you feel better or even help your sale by having people post low-ball offers with no relevance or evidence to actual market pricing? Lets help each other here, thats what a community is about, isn't it?
Thanks guys for the support. At a point I was open to all offers, but when it got into 30-45k... it just got ridiculous.

Warzilla - excellent point I have noticed the low-ballers here more then any other forums. ahh well.. what can you do besides not post here. I agree with you 100%, people should post evidence if their gonna make claims.
Appreciate 0