OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownStraight6 View Post
^ Damn.... and that the Penske owned dealership joint!! If they're beating someone's prices that someone is probably high (on price at least). D&V have a big expensive bldg to pay for..... I don't think Mr. penske has a cash flow problem. LOL D&V is pricey. But it is a clean place full of good equipment with ample secure parking so people don't wince at leaving car there like a lot of body shops.

I've never had experience w/ the Tysons place but I doubt Sir Penske has lackeys running the place.
Don't know if its Penske run or not. The place is right by the Audi dealership in Tysons Corner, on Tyco Road. I think the repair facility is partnered with Audi, Porsche, VW, Aston Martin, etc. They are all in the same general area.

I got to tour their facilities. Their parking area for their vehicles is gated and secured. Their repair facilities are immaculate and they too have top notch equipment.

I got a good impression from the place, the service advisor attending my account kept me up to date with daily updates, and everything went really smoothly from dealing with my insurance company, to delivery of the car. Seamless transaction.

This is just my experience.

Don't know if they do BMW, but when I asked, the advisor was confident that they can handle European brand cars.
Intakes, 13% Underdrive pulley, 3.91 Differential, RPI Scoops.

Last edited by MDyDinanM; 02-20-2012 at 04:54 PM..
Appreciate 0