03-24-2013, 11:21 PM   #1625
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicos81 View Post
thanks Jean, it was between a joke and serious. we (me and the girlfriend) talked about moving if things go wrong. i'm in the IBC (international business centre) and we will take the big hit because we will lose most of our customers.
my girlfriend is an auditor in a firm that deals exclusively with offshore companies. So we are basically both in trouble. she is finishing her qualification (ACCA) in June and we will see by then.

we only live once and although its kinda scary, i wouldnt mind moving somewhere else..
Just to add to things, You would have to deal with the penny if you come here . and likely not the nickel in the near future.

Our economy is one of the most stable right now, but it is still dropping slightly. But that also means our real estate is taking a slight dip, so if you're looking for a new home, potentially now is a good time

I hope everything works out for you guys however, but if you end up in Canada, you know there's at least 2 people here who will try to help you get accustomed to everything
Appreciate 0