View Single Post
      07-04-2007, 03:05 AM   #1
Steved
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 CSL, AMG ML63, B7 RS4 Avant

First Drive

Ok, those of you that know me will understand that I cannot provide a proper review here on the interweb, I am writing up my thoughts today and collating all the film footage we took during the last two days in Marbella.

The press introduction seemed to be an all UK affair, so all of the key UK magazines were represented, and I assume other countries including US scribes will have their opportunity to drive/film the new M3 over the next few weeks.

Let me set the expectation for what I can discuss; anything that would not normally be published by the magazine I can talk about, so that's the factual kind of nerdy things we talk about on forums - what does this look like?, how does that work? etc. I cannot post the videos since these will be edited and posted on EVO's website during the next week or so. I am happy to try and answer questions, although the inevitable ones about how the M3 compares with other cars, including the RS4 I drove down their in will have to wait for the magazine to be published.

Right. Who's got a question?
Appreciate 0