08-27-2010, 04:28 PM   #15
F15-31
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 6SPD

Quote:
Originally Posted by elp_jc View Post
It's actually pretty easy man, but need to tell you I haven't tried it, so you might want to confirm this, or mark the thumbwheels so you can set them back to stock. By the way, the only other choice for those thumbwheels is horizontal adjustment, so doesn't hurt to try IMO.

Open your hood and look for the thumbwheels right next to the cap you pop to change DRL/cornering bulbs and the yellow sticker in there; can't miss them. I'd turn one a full turn and see if it adjusts vertically or horizontally, and go from there. But I need to say it seems very strange you need to adjust your headlights that much after dropping all 4 corners. Make sure your self-leveling feature is working before touching anything.

And if you adjust your headlamps, just make sure your car is unloaded (nothing in the trunk, no passengers, etc), so the load-leveling feature works when you add cargo or passengers. Hope this helps man. Good luck, and keep us posted.
You sir are spot on. I have adjusted mine and it is as you say, Very easy. I did mine in the garage with the door closed, so i could see it raise or lower. But it is a no brainer. I moved mine up for a better field of vision.