Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Exactly.

...and the fucking idiot students who rioted... I don't know what to say. I thought Penn State was a little bit of a classier school than that, but I guess I was wrong.

Protecting pedophile rapists is OK as long as the football team is winning, right? What a bunch of fucking morons. Get them out of the B1G, they're making everyone they're associated with look bad.

As far as the senility argument goes, this happened a while ago. It's not like the Woody incident at all.

What a shitty thing to happen in the first place. What a SHITTIER way it's being reacted to by people who seem to think it's OK to protect pedophile rapists or make excuses as to why Joe Pa didn't have a higher obligation in this case than to just half-assedly report it. I thought the guy was better than that. I had a lot of respect for him. What a cuntbag.
Crazy how mob mentality takes over with a group of morons like this. Absolutely mind boggling how they think they should be "defending" joepa.

For those of you that think joepa shouldn't be tarred as well....get your head out of your ass.

To say that he reported it, as that was his only responsibility is such a weak cop out. He was aware of it, yet chose to keep a known pedophile on his staff and cover it up.

Think about that for a second.

If you were aware of a pedophile that you employed what would you do? Call the cops? Hopefully. Not say a word again if the cops didn't come? Hopefully not. Keep the employee? If you did, you're just as big a douchebag.

Personally, if I had known that an employee was an active pedophile like joepa did, I'd have beat the shit out of him myself...moments before making sure that he went to prison so he could be abused like he deserves.
Appreciate 0