02-12-2013, 07:10 AM   #47
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly_M3 View Post
It looked smooth like butter. I like that track, seems very transionny ... if thats a word. No abrupt chicanes, just smooth sailing. Whats the top speed that you've got on that track?
its actually more seperate than my other track. That first track is Pacific Raceways and some sections are linked but not all so a small mistake doesnt negate your lap. top speed on the front straight so far is 139.6. this is limited by turn one which is off camber and wants to pitch you sideways going thru so must stay on throttle. i think 150 is doable if my car can handle turn 1 better and stop a little better as well entering 2. Hope the swift spec-r helps with the first part and BBK is still in the plans. here is my other local track going back to this weekend again. it has a more linked feeling to it and each corner depends on the previous much more. front straight here allows more speed if you have the balls as turn 1 is a kink not a turn and you carry over 100 mph thru. also some great elevation change which is hard to see but very dramatic.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0