View Single Post
      08-28-2010, 09:40 AM   #13
ring007
Major
Rep
Drives: GT3RS & Speciale No BMWs now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice13 View Post
The only thing is if you want to get out of lease early and have someone take over your lease, I don't think you get you'er MSDs back. Not sure how thats works out. I was gonna do MSDs but changed my mind, I think .
Correct, if you want out of your lease early via transfer you would have to negotiate the MSD repayment from the person assuming the lease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice13 View Post
Why not sell you're cars you will get more then dealer will give you. Also on a lease putting down money other then fees is a no no. Whatever you get on your cars divide it by 36 and that's the amount you can put towards lease. If you got 10 k for both cars you have $277 towards you're lease, if you got a loaded vert for about $850 you have $575 to go you said you want to pay $400 ,leaves 175 to go on a coupe it will cost more. If you are strapped maybe a M3 you are not ready for yet. If you put MSDs it may bring y down 75 bucks. Leaving you with 1ben to go. You are looking at 800 plus a month depending on options vert is cheaper on a lease.
He is correct, the BMWFS lease residual and money factor are a LOT more attractive for the convert.
Appreciate 0