Sold

Item Interest
SOLD

BBS CH in Bright Silver
Front: 19x8.5 +35
Rear: 19x10 +20

Asking $OLD
Includes Wheels, BBS Black Caps, BBS Valvestem Cover
Wheels are in overall good condition. They are used as my daily street wheels and have normal wear/tear from driving. Wheels balance easily and do not have any vibrations. One front wheel had a small crack on the inside barrel which was professionally repaired.

Note: Tires are not included!!!

All four wheels

Front Wheel 1

Front Wheel 2

Rear Wheel 1

Rear Wheel 2

Valvestem

Common Questions Answered

Why are you selling them?
I will be purchasing another set of wheels soon and will not have a need for multiple sets of street wheels.

There are tires mounted in the pictures, are you selling those?
No, sale is for wheels only!

Will you ship?
Yes! If you are not local I will ship the wheels. Shipping should be ~$50-75 depending on your location. Wheels would be shipped in actual wheel boxes and properly padded. I used to work for a wheel manufacture and have experience properly shipping wheels.

One wheel was cracked? How was it repaired?
Yes, one of the front wheels did have a small crack on the inside barrel. I assume from hitting a pothole but at the time I did not recall hitting anything. The crack was noticed when swapping to my track wheels, the tires still held air perfect and had no sign of any damage prior to noticing it. The repair was professionally performed by Pacific Rims Inc (http://www.pacrims.com/) and I've been driving on the wheels for the past few months since the repair with absolutely no issues!

Is this setup a direct bolt on fit?
Yes!

Where can I pick up?
Wheels are located in Danville, CA and are available for local pick up.

For those seriously interested in this setup PM me or email dan.avon@gmail.com

Thanks

-Dan

Last edited by dan avoN7; 12-13-2012 at 05:48 PM..
Appreciate 0