10-13-2011, 05:24 PM   #11
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
Odd, we didn't have any troubles on our set. I'll take a look at some on the shelf and bring it up with the manufacturer if there is an issue.

Otherwise, the template provided really made installation on the other pedals a breeze!
i had the template pushed up agains the top and right edge as shown in the video and on the clutch pedal the lower nut wouldnt sit in place without shaving some of the actual pedal rod and then on the brake pedal the same was true with the left top nut. made it work but as far as the dead pedal there is no way the provided double side tape will hold it in place. the center rubber knobs extend farther up than the tape and it wouldnt even touch the surface of the existing dead pedal. the solid mount like i did is fine just have holes in my stocker now.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|

Last edited by 1MOREMOD; 10-13-2011 at 06:32 PM..
Appreciate 0