View Single Post
      03-21-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
Parker62185
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335i (black x black)

Advice/Suggestions Needed

Here's my situation: Back in August of 2010 (7 months ago), I bought my 2007 E90 335i. I love it. When I got it, she had just over 31,000 miles. 7 months later I'm already at 62,500. I drive all across the state for my work so basically approximately 1000-1200 miles per week....a lot of driving needless to say. Well, I really am interested in getting an M3. However, it just doesn't make much sense to put that many miles that fast on a car of that caliber. But at the same time it wouldn't make sense to get such a wonderful car and only be able to drive it on the weekends. I've thought about selling the 335i and getting the M3 and a "beater" but that doesn't make sense either because whatever I drive for work is what I will be in all week and I want to enjoy driving my car. Also it doesn't make much sense to keep the 335i and get an M3 financially or for the fact that they are very similar cars. This is my dilemma. I want an M3 but don't know how it makes sense with my driving situation..if I didn't drive so much for work then I would get one right now but that unfortunately is not possible. Any ideas/suggestions guys?
Appreciate 0