View Single Post
      11-15-2012, 07:35 PM   #9
Longbow64
_______
Rep
Drives: 15 M3, 13 X3 35i MSport

The car's doing fine. I bought the car with 30k on it. Since then, I've had to replace a steering sensor (under warranty) and just recently a fuel sensor (self purchase and install <$100), and a rear left wheel bearing which should've cost just $320 parts/service, but ended up costing $2500. Only cost me my $150 Carmax extended warranty deductible (all of this is covered in a thread in the suspension forum). I also just paid for my first service on the car which ran me close to $500 for spark plugs and an oil change.

I had some misfires and a couple rough starts a couple months ago (also discussed in another thread) which I found out were caused by a loose grounding cable on my Vishnu piggyback. I tightened that up and there haven't been any further issues. I uninstalled my Procede and meth recently, not because of any issues or problems, but because I just wanted to switch to a flash based tune to vary it up a bit.

My driver seat is a little worn on the left side, but I plan on getting parts of the seat swapped out with alcanterra/suede/speed cloth. That will work well on the autocross too.