matthewk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 X6MC, 2022 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Oh Playa Masta
how does one pick up a chick he's been friend zoned with?
First don't tell her you like her.. Two part approach here.

One, Just start picking on her about stupid no existent stuff e.g. if your going to pick her up to go on a friend date when you show up say "OK, I am not going to let you leave the house like that, I don't want people to see us and think I am dating some low rent woman, go put on something nice". Remember when you were in 2nd grade and the girl you "liked" somehow ended up with you putting gum in her hair or pushing her down in the sandbox, think like that..

Two, you need to start having dates and dates that are better looking than her. Start being busy, doing really interesting things with other women. When your friend calls you, "sorry can't talk right now, I'm washing the dog with <insert new girl's name> and she's got on this white tee shirt and it's wet and well you get the idea. Got to go". She will retaliate with getting dates of her own, but this will be pretty short lived.

In about 45 days call her up and say "hey let's go on a date, it's been a while.. NOTHING EXPENSIVE AND SHE PAYS HER WAY. Keep it light, bust on her a bit (see step one above) and at the end of the date kiss her unexpectedly, she won't turn it down if you do one and two right and you don't get all puppy dogs and ice cream on this date. Got to be a long one too, I mean hand on the back of the head pulled close to you long wet one.. after that as long as you don't go back to wuss mode and return to friend zone you should be all good.

It's like vegas baby, you have to act like you don't want the sh!t and then they'll give you the sh!t for free.
Appreciate 0