04-26-2011, 12:03 PM   #1244
sparkyg
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: work truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2thdr View Post
Interesting observation, Glenn. The only times I have ever used Shell is if out of town, and even then, I circle like a vulture waiting for another high end car (or any car for that matter) that finished a fill with V-power Gold to leave and then I jump in. But, I would still say that I have had better results running in terms of sheer mileage on PetroC Supreme. What is your measuring stick?

Don't even get me started. I think all three party suck ass. Harper is the closest to fascism that we have or likely ever will come. Unfortunately, both the other alternatives just don't understand the importance of this province and the oil industry to the prosperity of not only Alberta, but Canadians as a whole.

Too many f***ing idiots running this country.

I ust feel the car is more responsive on V power. I dunno. It could be all in my head. I just seem to fill up with it and all of a sudden there is a tick more responsiveness.

Give it a try, see what you think.

Politics in Canada is almost as bad as US these days. I just cant support any party that supports cap-n-trade. Its stupid. Punish the producer? wtf?

How about if you wanna reduce consumption, which is the ultimate goal, use a carbon tax. Seems fair, but oh wait Jack, then everyone has to pay not just the upper/middle class. Well thats no fair...tax the oil companies....its all their fault....

Idiots, all
Appreciate 0