View Single Post
      05-29-2012, 04:08 PM   #1
Longboarder
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Garage List
Order Placed - 2013 e92 M3

My SA just received allocations for 2013's so I just placed my order! I believe production will begin in July and the car should arrive in late Aug/early Sept. Hoping for August as my friends at Shift-S3ctor reserved Big Willow Sept 1st and I'm itching to get it on the track.

I've had many months to think about my build; did a lot of research, asked a lot of questions and viewed tons of picture posts by you guys...so thanks so much for sharing!

Was considering going with an Individual paint/interior combination but in the end went with the following:

Mineral white
Fox Novillo (standard)
Carbon leather interior trim
Competition
Premium
DCT
Heated seats
Satellite
Enhanced sound
BMW apps

Add ons:

BMW Carbon Fiber Rear Deck Spoiler
BMW Carbon Fiber Mirror cap set
BMW Black Kidney Grille

I will also be accumulating mods during the waiting period. The Procede/PWM meth kit in my 335 will be retained and installed soon after delivery (although going with a trunk-mount meth kit - not WW mount). My front race brake pads will also work on the M3 but will need to get M3-specific rears. I will also be looking into some 18" wheels/tires for track use only. Will be keeping the suspension stock for a while at least as the stock M3 ZCP is a massive improvement over the 335 with coils/LSD. Supercharger? I want track the car a few times and learn everything I can before making any dramatic changes....but I have a HP sickness and there is no cure
Utility: 2012 BMW e92 M3 DCT
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w