03-29-2013, 07:11 PM   #13
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep
Drives: X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@IND View Post
Pleasure as always! Look forward to seeing the progress
Thanks! Can't say enough about you guys and the type of business you run. The parts looked beautiful as expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
Cool stuff but more importantly I hope you wife is ok.
This is the second transplant so hopefully it goes well. At least we know what we're in for this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Nice parts....and BPM tune stage II ....WOW !
I consider the BPM tune also,but winter here in Belgium is this year very hard ,yesterday snow and it's already spring.
So ...please let us know,your expierence with the BPM tune from Mike-Benvo .
And also, i wish you and your wife good luck,and a good recovery with the kidney transplant
The tune is installed! let me tell you... Its pretty awesome and I don't even have the test pipes on yet. The car pulls much harder from 3K RPM up now in every gear. I hit some back roads today and did some spirited driving worth every penny.

My office looks like a mod bomb went off! i'll get some nice shots with the cannon when its all done.

Thanks for the transplant wishes. get the wife modded and the M3 all will be good!
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0