View Single Post
      05-08-2012, 11:56 PM   #1
wwjd15
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 M3 MR

Thumbs down GTM/ GT Motoring / Challenge product delays

I have ordered Powerhouse Amuse GT1 CF wing, 370Z Ti exhaust and Ti harness bar thru ACG San Diego back in July 2011. The ACG order was thru GTM.
I have checked with ACG every 2 weeks for update since Oct. 2011. I'm always told by ACG that Greg@GTM couldn't get any update.
In the beginning of Feb. 2012, I finally received an update for Amuse GT1 wing and Ti harness bar were in, and they were asking if I wanted to wait for the exhaust then ship them altogether or just ship the wing and the bar first. I told them to ship whatever they have first because I had been waiting long enough. Then they disappeared. No phone call, wouldn't pick up our calls, no update, no reply to email, no reply to voicemail.

Until last week, I had James@ACG called GTM until they picked up the phone. So finally we got another promise for the wing and the bar would be out on 4/30. Then we received a Fedex tracking number for the parts, which is #374048415011572. However, no surprise, BS like as usual. All we got right now is a tracking with no shipment.

In fact, I started my own business back in Nov. 2011, every time when I ordered Amuse stuff would only take me 1 month by freight or 2 month by sea. I don't know what's going on with guys at GTM.
Anyone has placed orders with them recently? Did they pick up your phone? Did you get your the products that paid for?
Appreciate 0