View Single Post
      11-18-2008, 08:39 PM   #35
NewM3driver
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 ZCP

I love driving nice cars. I learned many years ago that you can save thousands of dollars if you time your purchases wisely.

If you know who you are and don't have to be the first on the block with the newest toy, you can drive awesome cars without spending silly money to do so.

There is NOTHING doing with the "new" I-drive that would make passing up on the current "08 deals worth it.

Opt for the '08 and save yourself a bundle. Take the cash and buy a good, quality stock that is temporarily depressed with this crazy market. In 4 years the 10K you save will be 20. Trust me, you will never miss the resolution on the 4 inch screen... you're looking at a map on that screen, not some good looking girl.

If you don't like investing, take the $$ and buy a 60" Pioneer Elite 1080P plasma for 6K and a nice surround sound system to go with it. The resolution will look better on your new TV than on your Nav screen.

One last thought... with BMW offering money at less than 1%, why would anyone ever pay cash for your car?
Appreciate 0