04-28-2013, 09:32 PM   #77
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRotor View Post

Nice kitchen. The wolf range is a good call, and the built-in subzeros really add some class to a kitchen space. There is something so nice about not having to look at a big ugly fridge just because you are in the kitchen area.
Thanks. Love the wolf range, 6 burners. We picked a simple wolf hood with the blower motor in the attic so it runs quite. The wolf double ovens are awesome! Love having garlic bread in one and a pizza in the other.

I ran into the Wolf/SubZ regional rep when we started building the house. She took a liking to me and gave us a smoking deal on those items. She basically gave us $22k of appliance for $9500! Pal of mine owns an appliance store and said that was much less than what she sells him model home appliances for.

Booth / Dining table....

This is a project i did on mine own. When making some of the spaces smaller we kind of nixed the opportunity to have a normal dining room set up. So i decided to make a booth on 2 sides of a custom table making enough room. Back of the booth is walnut and the table top is aged copper with a band of virgin copper around the edges. I've since redone the chair cushions to match the booth cushion.